Six-to-eight minute blocks of 1:1 speed and strength intervals wrapping with a “Killer” song featuring Seal.
A few tips for using this profile:
– FF = Fast Flat. I use this term to mean higher cadence (90-100 RPM)
– The up arrow means increase speed. How much is up to the rider, but not over 110 RPM.
– Whenever there is a “x2”, repeat the preceding two moves. For example, on song 4 “Hide”, after the 45 sec. efforts, coach riders to drop back to their baseline RPM seated effort for 30 sec., then accelerate for a 30 sec. fast flat, then drop back to baseline for 30, then accelerate to the fast flat for 30 sec.
– I use Songs 6 “New Rules” and 7 “Just Fine!” together to create the interval.
– If you’re not familiar with the Spinning symbols, reference our article on how to read them.
As always, if you have questions, drop me a line. I’m happy to help you bring this to life!